Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cleaning windows with out chemicals.

To be honest I'm not sure what over came me, but I cleaned Mr T's kitchen windows. Maybe the fact that you actually couldn't see anything through them might played a role - after all in our two years of going 'steady' I don't think I ever saw them cleaned.

Anyhu, it only took me all of 5 minutes, a bucket of warm water with some ordinary white wine vinegar, a spunge and newspaper to dry the glass. Voila, clean windows without streaks - Mutti would be so proud of me :)!
So get into your poison cabinet and through away your chemical window cleaning product.

Mr T is delighted and I'm hopeful that Mr T will clean ze other windows.


www.888dag.com

1 comment:

888 The Av 'n Gav Show 888 said...

I am impressed if you ever get the urge, we have a few that need cleaning too. ha ha